Kennedy Farm (John Brown's Headquarters)
Kennedy Farm, Maryland a national historic landmark, used during the summer of 1859 by John Brown and his Provisional Army of the United States. From this house in 1859, John Brown, the storied abolitionist, seized the Federal Armory at Harpers Ferry, just across the Potomac River. Recently restored, this log house is on the National Registry.
Open summer weekends.
- 2406 Chestnut Grove Rd.
Sharpsburg, Maryland 21782