The Marshall House offers tours of the restored former home of General George C. Marshall, Architect of Allied Victory for World War II, Special Ambassador to China, Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, and Nobel Peace Laureate. Ninety percent of the furnishings and memorabilia are original to the Marshall period of residency, from 1941-1959. The home is situated on four acres of land in downtown Leesburg.
The Marshall House
312 East Market Street
Leesburg, VA 20176
Tours are on the hour, with the last tour starting at 4 p.m. Weekday group or private tours by appointment with 2 weeks notice. Call (703) 777-1301 for reservations.
MORE ABOUT THE AREA
Leesburg, VA — Leesburg has been the county seat since 1757 and was once named “George Town” honoring King George II. Leesburg was established in 1758 from land originally held by Lord Fairfax, then renamed…
LOCAL TOURISM REFERENCES
Visit Loudoun and Loudoun County Visitors Center
Market Station 112-G South St. SE Leesburg, VA 20175
703-771-2170 ext. 11 or 800-752-6118 ext. 11
Daily 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Days