A former Prince William County seat, this historic area served as a hub for activity for more than 75 years. The Brentsville site consists of 28 acres with five historic buildings and various archaeological sites.
These include the 1822 Courthouse and Jail, the ca. 1830 John Hall Home, ca. 1875 Union Church and the 1928 One Room Schoolhouse and the Brentsville Tavern archaeological site.
The site also includes a mile long nature trail highlighting the area's natural resources. The park is open every day, sunrise to sunset with tours offered seasonally.