The Loudoun Museum interprets the county's cultural history with permanent and changing exhibits, tours, and special events. The restored c. 1767 log cabin is used for groups, interpretation, and special programs. The Museum is located in two 19th century buildings at the corner of Loudoun and Wirt Streets in historic downtown Leesburg. Convenient parking is along the streets and in the public parking garage adjacent to the Museum.
16 Loudoun Street SW
Leesburg, VA 20175
Walking Tours available by reservation May-October; typical length is one hour.
MORE ABOUT THE AREA
Leesburg, VA — Leesburg has been the county seat since 1757 and was once named “George Town” honoring King George II. Leesburg was established in 1758 from land originally held by Lord Fairfax, then renamed…
LOCAL TOURISM REFERENCES
Visit Loudoun and Loudoun County Visitors Center
Market Station 112-G South St. SE Leesburg, VA 20175
703-771-2170 ext. 11 or 800-752-6118 ext. 11
Daily 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Days